Thursday, August 15, 2013

Charan insisted that I should do that!: Srihari

Srihari has acted in over 250 films till date but the role of Sher Khan in Magadheera will always remain as very special in his career. Luckily, he got the opportunity opportunity to reprise the role once again and this time in an entirely new setup. 

Expressing his confidence on 'Toofan', Srihari commented, "Ram Charan has done a great job in 'Toofan' and director Apoorva Lakhia handled it very well. The role of Sher Khan in Magadheera earned me lot of accolades and given me immense satisfaction. Again, I'm playing the role of Sher Khan in 'Toofan' which will give me huge mileage. The common aspect among both the roles is friendship and going to any extent for a friend in need. It was Charan who insisted that I should do that iconic role in 'Zanjeer' remake. After the completion of shooting, Apoorva Lakhia told me he reserved a role for me in his next Hindi project."

Srihari is making grand entry in Bollywood this year with Prabhudeva's upcoming film 'Rambo Rajkumar' starring Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha. He will be seen in a negative role as Mafia Don in his maiden project.

No comments:

Post a Comment