Sunday, August 18, 2013

Roja's Sensitive Comments On Megastar

Former heroine and politician, Roja felt that Megastar Chiranjeevi is not meant for politics as he is too sensitive to handle. The actress revealed that her equation with Chiru changed to worst after she joined politicians and started blasting him.

'When I worked with Chiru for Mutamestri, his wife complimented that I stand next to Sridevi and Radha when it comes to dancing beside him. Moreover I was treated like their family member. But when I ventured into politics, I made few harsh comments on Chiru, albeit not personal but political. With this, he frowns whenever he sees me at any public event', said Roja, expressing that her relation with Chiru strained due to politics.

'Chiru is such a sensitive person that he took my comments too personal. He sensitiveness make him unfit politics, as one should not take any word serious here in political game', added Roja.

In a candid chat, Roja revealed that her earlier experiences in film industry when she just debuted helped her to become strong. 'I'm a diehard fan of Superstar Krishna. And after him, I like Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna to the core', the dusky beauty concludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment